Closed - deadline passed
The InterAcademy Partnership (IAP) seeks a Project Developer/Fundraiser to be based at its Trieste headquarters.
- Advanced university degree (Master's or equivalent);
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience, preferably acquired at international level;
- Experience in developing successful grant proposals; building partnerships; coordinating scientific/development projects featuring several international partners;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team and in a multicultural environment;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
Full details and application form available at:
The deadline for applications is 15 September 2016.